Please select an e-learning topic from the list below.
- Topic 1: Collaborative Learning
- Topic 2: Collaboration and 21st Century Skills
- Topic 3: Collaboration Strategies
- Topic 4: Project Based Learning
- Topic 5: Assessment of Collaboration and Project Based Learning
- Topic 6: Collaboration Tools in the Classroom
- Topic 7: Tools for Peer Collaboration
- End of Module Quiz
Click this link if you would like to download the eCollaboration module e-learning topics for offline viewing. (zip 42 MB)
Note: the content contains some links to online resources so Internet access is required to access these resources.
This content was created by educators for educators, using an extensive network of subject matter experts who provided feedback along the way. It is currently being tested by in-service and pre-service teachers around the world. If you would like to contribute your feedback on the course, please tweet, Facebook, or join the pre-service teacher community and let us know what you think!
Are you a pre-service teacher? Please join our community on the Partners in Learning Network – click here
For more resources and ideas for your teaching visit: www.microsoft.com/teachers